HOA Board Meetings:
Board Meetings are held at 6:30PM on the second Monday of each month unless otherwise noted.
Click here for Meeting Dates, Locations, Times, Agenda and Minutes
Solid Waste Service
Effective Jan. 1, 2016:
Missouri City's recycling drop-off center will permanently close on Feb. 29, 2016.
- Solid Waste: Provided twice per week
Per City ordinance service will be provided between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Curbside Recycling: Provided every-other-week beginning Monday January 4th
Recyclable materials do not include glass or pizza boxes.
Both items may be disposed of in the blue solid waste container.
- Bulk Waste: Provided every-other-week
- Yard Waste: Provided weekly
- Curbside holiday tree pickup during the month of January
Trees will be picked up on Bulk collection days
For More information please visit the Solid Waste Program Page on the City's Website.